Updated Thursdays

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Quick Updates from Los (3)


Quick Update: Cages       8/22/12

El Fam,

      Everytime I receive a letter from Incandesio, with her latest posts, and your comments, it stirs my soul. Her write-ups are amazing to read and I know it was God who lead her to this situation at hand. You guys are always thanking her and I do the same thing. But she doesn't do this for praise or thanks, or for anything other than justice. Pretty cool, huh?

      The letter I got last week (from Incandesio) had my first update in it, the one about the album not making the August release. It spurred some comments that I'd like to address.
 
     One person began talking about the illuminati, and another person scolded him about it. The scolder said that the person made hispanics look stupid, but that's not all he said. He was more than rude, vulgar and mean, and, of course that's what makes Mexicans look stupid. Not only stupid, but the shitty way we treat each other is why we're so weak. It's why our influence is almost non-existent, (other than all the Mexican restaurants.) It's why you rarely see us in films, or getting nationwide airplay, or impacting America like we have the ability to do. We're the biggest minority in the nation, but we're not doing big things. We just do small-minded shit like put each other down all fucking day. I love you guys, and I dedicate my life to you, but we've got to work at Juan's Construction Company, not Pepe's Destruction Company. No one is going to uplift us, except us.

      For some ungodly reason we're eliminating ourselves. Every Mexican hood is infested with gangs, all hating and trying to kill each other. Look at this whole North against South thing. It's a huge war. Hell, the entire State of California is split in half. I'm talking millions of Mexican people deep in a lifestyle of self-destruction. It's everywhere, and the younger kids catch on because they're surrounded by it. How fucking sad is it when you see a three-year-old throwing up a sign that's guaranteed to put enemies in his path? Our race is being raised to self-destruct. What can a million people do when they're at war with another million? Last I heard a million minus a million equals zero.

      Do you think the government will help? Did you know that they already know that thousands of us are shooting at each other everyday, jumping each other everyday, and constantly dying or getting locked up? They already know that millions of Mexican kids are involved in gangs and guaranteed to occupy caskets and cages at an early age. But they need people to fill all these damn prisons that they've built, to fill all the courtrooms they've built. The system employs more people than any other business entity on earth, and we help keep them employed. From lawyers, to judges to the cleaning services that keep their offices tidy. It's a multi-trillion dolar machine and they've chosen us to be the gasoline.

      Did you know that they need drop-outs to fill all the lowest paying jobs. They know that if we're lucky enough not to get a life sentence, or be the star of a funeral, we'll most likely have some kids and want to change our lives. So, we'll work wherever we can to feed our families. That means working for peanuts. Trust me, they know what's happening to us, but we've been chosen to fill the bottom of the barrel. That's why we die left and right and we're lucky to get forty-five seconds on the news. But let something tragic happen to someone else and it's one every fucking channel.

      Per capita, Mexicans have the number one drop out rate, the highest percentage of people in prison, the highest rate of race on race murders, and the highest rate of race on race assaults. Just like Michael Jordan played basketball better than any other player, we destroy ourselves better than any other race. I know it's good to be number one at something, but gotdamn, these aren't exactly the kind of trophies you put over the fireplace.

      The first thing we've got to do is save ourselves as individuals. If you're drowning, how can you help the next person? You have to, first, swim to the boat, then throw some life-jackets out for others. You swim to the boat with education. And don't think it stops after high school. A diploma is a great accomplishment, but grade school is preparation for higher learning. College is where you'll learn more specific skills that will build a powerful life.

      The government thinks like every other dumbass does. They'll say, “Well, those people choose to live that way, so it's their own fault. What can we do?”

      Are you going to tell me it's that three-year-old's fault? Are you saying that he chose to live that way? He's been getting poisoned with hatred and a lifestyle of drama since the day he was born. It's not that he learned these ways, it's what he was made with. That's like saying it's a pecan pie's fault for having pecans. These are innocent children, but once they get a little hair on their face, everybody fucking hates them 'cause they're full of poison. I heard a country song the other day that said, “Who you are isn't who you have to be.” Sounds nice in a song, but it's extremely hard for a pecan pie to become a cherry pie. Just like they say, “It takes a village to raise a child.” Well, it also takes a fucking army to change one. But life has it's solution, death. Society has their solution, too, prison.
 
     By the time I finish this sentence, thousands of unstable women will get pregnant by thousands of lost men. Then comes the baby, who basically gets raised in a coo-coo farm. If you've been raised with better ingredients, and have that ability to love, then you should try to help someone, not judge them. There's a reason why God said to remember the prisoner. There's a reason He said never to judge people. There's a reason he said, “When you have done for the least of these, who have done for me.”

      If we could convince people not to poison their babies with their own fucked up ways, then it would solve the problem, but that's just wishful thinking. Still, it's easy to spot the kids who will one day occupy cages or worse. Every elementary teacher should be trained to spot these kids, and start some type of intervention. The problem is the kid still has to go home, to the insane asylum, so the effort needs to be even broader. We've all got to reach out. The hell with the slogan, “Got Milk?” We need to know if you “Got Love?”

      The Bible says that our war is not with man, but with things we can't even see. It's saying that we should never hate people, but hate the evil that poisons them. There's always a reason why someone is the way they are. Their mind could be physically fucked up from natural causes, or fucked up in a man-made way. I can tell you one thing: The ONLY thing that will EVER help is love. Ironically, people hate those who need love the most. I see it everyday in prison. In this pod, alone, there's like six guys who have no friends except me. I might give them a little coffee, or just ask them how they're doing. Other guys always ask, “Los, why do you talk to that piece of shit.” I always say the same thing, “God don't make junk. He makes good people. But Satan's bitch-ass, that's who I hate.”

      I'm going to write you guys more tomorrow. I'll send this with a poem my neighbor sent me. He's a white dude named Sinner. He's fifty-four years old and probably in better shape than anyone on this sixty-four-man pod. He constantly works out. I'm, like, “Damn Sin, you got a fight coming up?” He's, like, “Ya never know.”

Con Amor
Los


“Cages”
 By: Sinner
 
Within these cages, it's forced captivity
This Ad-Seg is a rude reality
These are animals, The human kind
Secure in boxes, are the worst you'll find...
Crimes are status badges “worn on their chest,”
it's a box of rattlers, a serpent's nest
Don't ever doubt the evil man can do,
Especially when they've targeted you...
Boiling water thrown in the face, a shank in the eye,
To escape the madness, it's parole or die...
A walk of death thru a pit of sorrow,
Only the strong will live to see tomorrow...
Hunting in groups, running with the pack
Stalking the new or weak, a dastardly attack...
Defending honor blood and steel,
Hearts are cold, empathy incapable to feel
A tragic kingdom, a daily quest to survive
A battle of the fittest to stay alive...
Rumors and lies are a slanderous knife,
Twisting the facts can take your life...
Seperating the colors, dividing the races
lost in the crowd, becoming one of the faces,
I'm not you, but you live like me,
Stripped of the identity we used to be...
locked in cages battling the element of time
Society's solution to isolate crime
It's a concrete jungle, society's hell
Will you live till tomorrow, only time will tell...
To Carlos
7-12

33 comments:

Sergio said...

That poem was really good. I wish sinner was to write more.

Anonymous said...

Carlos is a smart individual. mrs. coy READ THIS...you are the kool g rap of houston my friend an amazing story teller & writer. your smart man & a good influence. yourbprobably.the most intetesting rapper to ever come out of houston next to scarface & fat pat. i feel like you nvr get your respect. dont get me wrong alot of ppl hold pimp c on tje high horse but i deff think your bttr thab him. i realllyyuyyyuyyy would of wished you & Lil Bing would of nvr of gotten locked up i feel like you two were gonna take over the rap scene. but lemme ask you a question and please be real with me...how come pimp c ,zro or none of them s.u.c cats ever show you love? &do you remeber fat pat did you meet him? ....much love l.o.s ..your friend e.a.r (my initials)

Anonymous said...

Why did u rase my post? it was positive

Anonymous said...

Spm do you have any lil bing or shut em down revords footage?

Incandesio said...

Anon 10:23:

I didn't erase it, if I had, there would be a little note that the blog administrator deleted the comment; let me check the spam filter.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the updates, u know i go to the spmaftermath page on fb like 50 times a day just to make sure i dont forget you and spm's updates. i was wondering is carlos in control of the beats or instrumentals to his songs or is he stuck with whatever they choose at universal or dopehouse, i guess im sayin does he get to jam the song first and gets to say naw im not feeling this beat or instrumental ?

Anonymous said...

Dear mrs.coy.
I have admired your work since i saw you in the galleria wayyy back in the day. back when you & Lil Bing were blowing up in the scene. You are an amaxing story teller like a latin version of kool g rap .big pun would be proud...you would take his place as the latin rap king...i only wish you werent in prison.you have alot of knowledge & you give positive vibes to the community. but why doesnt the s.u.c ...pimp c, bun b or zro or even lil flip ever show u love? have u spoken to any of them? & did you ever meet fat pat how was that like?....much love s.p.m ..

Anonymous said...

To incandesio...do u have a bf?? your pretty cute

Incandesio said...

Anon 10:30:
Thank you, that's really great to hear! I don't know about the music, but one of the questions from this month's poll was asking about the process of making music from prison; he might address it then.

Anonymous said...

God gives us a purpose sometimes the purpose involves being in a shithole because that shithole has ppl who God Loves and he sent you with that purpose to help them out of that pit..
i wish you all the blessings God has to provide

ejguev0626 said...

No homo spm but ily bruhh if wernt for u nd God probly i would been in juvie or inda county thanks bruhh u really help me realize alot.of things God bless u Los

Anonymous said...

Damnn.. I really feel Los on this update.. and that poem too.. :O its, nice..

TwoEightTen said...

Hey Los,Respect from Chicago. First we should all respect that you're a father and husband before a musician and should wish your family the best. You owe it to them to get out of that place and give them the enjoyment we get from your songs. Many of us wanna hear your gangster shit but we also wait to see you a free man and get justice not revenge.
Keep doing your thing and watch associates. We're going to keep buying the albums that hamster in your head has been churning out but we'll be looking forward even more to some new funny but down ass videos from you Carlos.

That being said, thanks Incandesio for making this possible and shedding light on the case. I along with many others read every update but never comment because we sense a false higher purpose than taking 5 minutes out of our computer time to thank you two.
Thank you for keeping him alive beyond 4 minute tracks.

TwoEightTen said...

Forgot to mention, That poem is incredible

Unknown said...

FREE SPM...

Unknown said...

IM FROM NORTH CAROLINA, AND EVERY MEXICAN DOWN HERE JAMS TO SPM, HE'S THE REALEST RAPPER ALIVE, THAT RAPS ABOUT LIFE, AND THINGS THAT GO AROUND IN THIS WORLD...

APatientFan said...

damn im ready for some new shit N old dude aint lyin NC L-TOWN be bangin dat SPMEX least i do all day

SouthParkmex713 said...

Thanks for the Letter Carlos , Take Care in there.
- Marcos G

Meskinkid said...

All them rappers mentioned above got ease of flow, but dey talk gangster shit. Its like a competition see who can say the same shit in a different way and make it sound better. One or 2 songs bout things like dat are good from a rapper. But Carlos got stories, funny rhymes, shit dat makes you think bout, how we livin life. But yeah I always wondered why they dont show SPM sum love tho.

Cant wait for the snippets of S.O.N

Anonymous said...

Lil flip gave SPM a shout out not too long ago at a b'day bash.but why should it matter if they acknowledge him or not? The fans know who the best is and that's all that matters.

Damn, Spm you're so smart. Im always learning something from u brotha.
The poem was amazing. It would be nice to able to read poems and freestyles from other inmates.Free SPM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the letters SP, i really enjoy reading them.But I hope one day you won't have to write these letters anymore,instead we can go to one of your concerts or chill with you in a meet and greet. Stay strong and never change. FREE SPM!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

manye!!! SPM body bagged them haters with knowledge...haters fall back, this blog is only for family

Anonymous said...

Twisting the facts can take your life...


SO TRUE..... WOMEN USE THESE TACTICS WITH MEN AND TURN US AGAINST EACHOTHER......

WOMEN CAN BE THE BEST THING IN LIFE AND AT THE SAME TIME THE WORST THING IN LIFE AND YOUR ULTIMATE DOWNFALL...

FREE CARLOS COY.....

REALIST NIGGA I HAVE EVER MET....

ONE....

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Los has any poems? In school we were told to take a poem to class and some people took some poems from Tupac.

Meskinkid said...

He got a shetoros crib

Anonymous said...

^ yeah that poem is deep!!!

Anonymous said...

If your a fan of hip hop & rap We should know this already! Just like tupac said Blacks and Mexicans &" he repeats Mexicans would be having our own community!!
Blacks & Mexicans should reunite!!
But were far from that cus there is Mexicans killing Mexicans
Blacks Killing Blacks!
It's what the government wants to see! Like that song from Bob Marley that one that he saying they don't wanna see us reuniting they wanna see us fighting...
Conspiracies become reality!
Their # 1 goal is to get rid of a lot of ppl cus we are over
Populated by 7billion
Why u think their is wars, diseases & starvation
I would love to ask S.P.M What he thinks about Immortal Technique a very good rapper that speaks revolution!!! Also what he thinks about the rap game rightnow? A lot nonsense rap they play around the radio Example of Rick Ross making Millions about selling Crack braking Bricks lying & stealing the image of Ricky Ross! He's getting rich off this ppl who support him!
From Juan Killuminati coming from San Antonio Much love & respect keep u head up!!!

Anonymous said...

Sup SPM!! How Bout Some Flows In Spanish For Your WetBack Fans. Stay Strong FREE THE SOUTH PARK MOJADO.
Much Love From 210 Tone City

Anonymous said...

I miss telling little kids they can be something"
Give em hope cuz I know they up against the odds
Tell em do they best leave the rest to God,
Man I know they make you feel like you don't belong
Can't see your own kind on the show that's on
Lil homie that's only cuz they scared of us
Don't play me they say cuz I bear too much
I'm not negative but tryna be a pessimist
But your fear got you hating on the Mexicans-SPM, Carolyn's hook.
I just hope that one day our people can overcome all obstacles. That our sons and daughters can become famous athletes, movie stars, scientist, doctors, or politicians. It would be nice to turn on the TV and hear that a hispanic found the cure to cancer, or that quarterback Miguel Garcia won his fifth Super Bowl. I feel like if we're falling behind, even the blacks are ahead of us(not hating.just saying) just turn on TV or read the paper and not to mention,there's a black president in the White House.There's a lack of role models that can positively influence the younger generation. KEEp it real SPM!! FREE the MEXICAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Stop at the store made my bitch pump the gas, and when we get home bitch you fin to cut my grass. In my cutlass 1982, my baby momma tell me Los I ain't afraid of you. Fuck your threats 15% of all my scrilla, man that's the mother of my children I can't kill her. So I break bread and proceed to get head, from a blonde bitch but her pussy hair red. Strawberry patch got my back scratched up, These other niggas rappin' but they can't catch up. I'm blessed by the lord Trinity key board, peace to Filero representin' Freeport. I'ma rock the casper cold as Alaska I'm sippin' on a twosa in a 12oz. shasta, Dolce Gabanna on my Nanna republic. I keep my shit rugged cause them real niggas love it. What's the rock cookin? Naw, im cookin' rock. Got my bitch workin' at the butt naked spot. I'ma bunny hop my new drop out the shop, peace to Big Chief from the what Rap-a-lot. I'ma hog and dog while I creep in the fog, pull out my dick and tell my bitch I need a job. If you want sevice i'm at 1-800-murders, flippin' chickens while you niggas flippin' cheese burgers. I'm sippin' on gerber's, wetter than some surfers, clown em' so bad I should join the fuckin' circus, snatchin' hoe's purse's hope my luck reverses, i'ma take the 2 piece with the bisquit from Church's. No way detergents could ever clean my paper. Tell my mom I love her and tell my dad I don't hate you. Yo soy Carlos Coy ese vato es bien loco. 17 keys and started off with 1 ocho.

Anonymous said...

Tommygun much respect been fan 4 13 plus years ive lived all around da NW & 1 thangs the same everwere all da wyte boys got mad luv 4 SPM ! God bless stay strong its ova rated out here away my brother fought a case faced 100 years won! Then a year later took his own life wonder if he lost if he b alive still alive. Wen devils strike helped me get throw his case that went two years tell it was done,so I feel ur musik & know u didnt do tat dumb shit. Jesus gots a plan 4 us. Keep my fam in ur prayers all do fa same Los! Tommygun,

Anonymous said...

Well u release ur first album or make another Christain rap album? I no it wood still b hard! & have dopehouse receach out to Haystak legend of nashvil & downsouth rap 2 do a klab
Tommygun,

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon this blog for the first time today. Its amazing that this just happened to be the first thing I read. My boyfriend was raised in this world the gangs, in and out of prison just like his 3 brothers... Its kind of refreshing to read because all I ever hear is "he will never change" but I'm not trying to change him all I could do is offer my love and hope its enough to see the beauty of life. I don't exactly know why but I seen something in him, his heart was different and I had to stick by his side. I have never seen this man cry until the first time he seen his daughter. Let me tell you its not easy, it has been a rollercoaster ride but I will give all the love I can because like you said, he needs it. I Just want to say thank you for this letter, you are absolutely brilliant. I listen to your music and you are one of my favorites. The song "swim" is very special to me. Thank you for being you. (: