Updated Thursdays

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

News


I am very pleased to be able to tell y’all that Carlos Coy now has a Twitter account, @SonofNorma. First tweet: “You are now following the dopest man on Earth. but, there is a rapping rock on Mars that might give me some trouble.”


As of this post, he’s got 115 followers;  let’s see if we can’t get the King of Dope a couple thousand in a timely fashion. This is not just about providing you with a daily dose of SPM, but also to reach out and let fans all over the world that he’s still here, still releasing music, and still fighting for his freedom.



I am not the liaison for this account; Brent Morton is the new social media guy, and I believe that he will be the one to keep you updated on what’s going on with Dope House, album releases, etc. You may remember that his blog recently published a new interview with Coy, go check it out if you haven’t seen it already.



 Morton and Arthur Coy are busting their asses to pull together all the shit that has been neglected, and I think we’re going to see better communication with the fans very, very soon.



This post is a little short, but there’s a lot of things going on in the background that I hope to be able to tell you about soon. We’ve got another letter to the family & a Cold 40 coming up next week, so stay tuned.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incandesio I would like to thank you very much in putting this blog together. When I first saw this blog, I thought you were another person that hated Carlos Coy. But I was wrong. I kept reading the blog to find out that you were helping SPM out. I've been reading the blog ever since the blogs of 2011. Hopefully with this blog Carlos can be a free man again. Thank You....FREE S.P.M

Preciouz310 said...

I just created a twitter just to follow him! :)

Anonymous said...

^^^real talk...twitter is a little kid thing, like 14 years old kids...iam 19 and my generation is barley getting on that...shit but fuck it, im a SPM prophet, so watch and learn youngins, the OG just stepped in the buildin

Billy said...

How did you find this page? And the new Social Media guys name? I really hope this new guy does a good job informing us because right now there is terrible communication.

Incandesio said...

DVD520: Thank you! Can I ask why you thought I hated Carlos COy at first? I really appreciate you sticking with it, it's great to know when people like what we're doing here.

Anon 12:52: Twitter's pretty universal, and it's a great way to reach people that may not be aware of what's been going on. I'm glad you've joined!

Billy: SPM has written about Brent Morton in a few of his letters to me, and he let me know that the Twitter acount was in the works. Morton told me that he only uses posts tweets sent by SPM, and he seems like a pretty serious professional. I hope we can look forward to better, more consistent communication as well!

Anonymous said...

how does spm send these tweets?

Anonymous said...

Im not really sure why I thought that. It was probably because of , when I read the first 4 sentences of your profile.Then I got to the last two sentences and I completly understood everything. And thats how I got hooked to this site, like SPM music hahaha. My first song I heard of spm was MEDICINE back when I was nine or ten. I didn't even know who SPM was but that song was my favorite. It was in a mixed cd with all these different songs but that one song was my favorite. I have this good/wierd story on how I came to find out about SPM MUSIC. But I don't wanna take your time hahaha. So Thank You Incandesio agian for all your hard work on SPM case. PEACE... FREE S.P.M

Anonymous said...

hey i got a great idea for promoting the Son Of Norma...on facebook you know how you can make a "event flyer" (idk how its called exactly)...well some one can make one to let people know about the S.O.N. so they can "attend"...and going by those attendees we will know where to promote...does anyone know what im talking about??

eloy said...

Idk if someone has noticed this yet but on the song DEAD PICTURES towrds the end around 3:50 when Caroline finishes and her echo finishes, u can hear what seems to b spm talkin in the background but the music makes it hard to hear what he is sayin....can anyone else hear that shit?

Anonymous said...

Hey Incandesio have you seen SPM daughter twitter account. She has a picture of him and her and his son visiting him in the penitentiary . SPM looks different in that picture. Just to let you know if you haven't already seen it.

Incandesio said...

Yeah, I saw that one; I didn't post it on the blog, but I put a link on the Weekend Reading. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes i can hear spm talkin at tha end 2 sum 1 should drown out carolyn voice n hear wat spm sayin