Updated Thursdays

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekend Reading 39


An update on the progress of the collaborative mix tape ‘Can’t Stop The Hustle’; it should be done next month, projected release on the 5th. I got an update from James Dehuelves, one of the originators, and he answered a few questions for me…

How many artists came together for this project?

Ten to fifteen; Mistha Fire, Jose Martinez, LJ Blaze Records and Calico Records, Roy Sandoval, Lumbrera Wedell G-Fo Mendez and DJ Faze and also Lady Smiles, ak47, Big Papa El Asesino, also Dropp Topp Records. There’s a lot of labels from up north and down south. This mix tape is going world-wide.

Who’s going to love this mixtape?

I hope everyone does!

Do you have any more upcoming projects? Tell us a little about them.

 Yes I do; I’m working on the Lansing take-over and still will be pushing Can’t Stop the Hustle, the movement until they free the Mexican and even after. I’m working with some new artists, also networking down south a lot and I hope this project will have a vol. 2.

I really admire all the people that came together to work on this, and I’m looking forward to seeing it finished; this is the kind of awareness-raising that I believe is going to be instrumental in reaching people who may otherwise not have heard the truth.

Note: This is not an SPM album, but a project whose goal is to let people know what's going on.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any new songs of spm on this album?

Anonymous said...

I think its just collaborations with different rappers just to give SPM some support.

Incandesio said...

No, SPM is not on this allbum; it's an independent production to raise awareness.

mad82109 said...

I understand the concept but why put him on the cover if he isn't even on it? Smh. It seems like a ploy to move units.

Incandesio said...

mad82109:

I understand your thinking, but I'm not involved in the creation; if you want to contact someone with your concerns, go here: http://www.facebook.com/THAONEICE

For what it's worth, they're trying to get the attention of SPM fans, and as long as they don't say "we have tracks by SPM", I don't really see a problem with putting his picture on the cover.

mad82109 said...

True. However we all know as fans of him, if we see him on a CD cover you usually would think he was on the CD u know.

beanieman said...

They just showing their support for SPM and spreading the word about the case homie. It's not a gimmick. It wouldn't make since to put anything else on the cover if the whole point is to support Los. FREE SPM!!!

Anonymous said...

When is the son of norma gonna come out ?


Cuzz iReally want it!(:
#Free South Park Mexican

Unknown said...

Somebody Please help me!!!!!
I support da homeboy SPM!!!
I want to purchase FREE SPM shirts
nd PLAYA MADE MEXICANZ shirts
But idk where can I find dem can somebody please help me!!!

Incandesio said...

You can find them online, there are a couple under the 'links' column to your right. If you're on Twitter, try @DapperHustler.

Anonymous said...

Watch out it's cubb throwing up the dubs slanging dubs. I have respect for the people that love s.p. I have a Homie that lives 2 houses down and his name is Carlos and I call him Los. To me it feels like s.p.m is out and about and i feel gifted having a homie called carlos. I really want s.p.m to be released from garza west. Hopefully in due time. Duces from the 661.