Updated Thursdays

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Weekend Reading 31

Somone posted up this YouTube video in the comments; Go watch it, and see if you can identify to yourself what his arguments are, and whether or not they're based in fact. I understand the urge to call this guy a moron, but he's not. He's working with incomplete and false knowledge, which is not his fault. What we need to do when we run across someone like this is present the truth.

He and I talked a bit, (you can see our discussion in the comments below the video) and he was man enough to admit that, based on what I presented, I might have a point. He doesn't agree with me entirely, but I don't need that. It's a big deal to introduce new information to someone, especially in an internet argument, and have them consider it seriously. I appreciated this guy taking time to talk, and being open to a point of view that differs from his.

Down Magazine posted this up on Twitter: interview with H-Town Dope House Legend locked up on racist charges Carlos Coy!

I can't find the interview online, but maybe someone out there can let me know where it is.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeh, agree with the white washed pig.

Anonymous said...

I wanna visit carlos, how can i do that?

Incandesio said...

Prisoners are only allowed ten visitors, I think; they have to make a list and they can only change the list once or twice a year, so unless you can get on that list, I'm afraid you can't.

FREE SPM said...

AGREE WITH DA POST

FREE SPM said...

HOW COME SPM ALWAYS TALKS BOUT CARLY NEVER ABOUT DA SON HE HAS W JILL JUST CURIOUS

FREE SPM said...

HOW COME SPM ALWAYS TALKS BOUT CARLY NEVER ABOUT DA SON HE HAS W JILL JUST CURIOUS

FREE SPM said...

HOW COME SPM ALWAYS TALKS BOUT CARLY NEVER ABOUT DA SON HE HAS W JILL JUST CURIOUS

Incandesio said...

FreeSPM: I'm not sure; his mother had custody of him, so maybe that's why?

Anonymous said...

How come the dude on the video or anybody who hates on SPM doesn't say nothing about Micheal Jacksons cases on the child sexual abuse.IM not hating on MJ but im just saying.

beanieman said...

Just watched the vid and all he is doing is screaming his opinion and calling SPM fans idiots. He has nothing to back it up. As for the accusation of the girl in '93, why didnt they charge him back then? Why? Because he didnt have big money back then. People can be scandalous even as a teenagers. In my opinion she was a horny teen that wanted to get laid and im sure Los didnt ask for an ID. Get real does anyone ask for ID before fucking? Nope. Then almost 10 years later when he's coming up, she comes out and says something. You're blind if you can't see the scandal in that. This is just another dude getting a nut off of yelling on youtube. FREE SPM!!!