Updated Thursdays

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dear Family (Part 4)


Fam,
     I've been getting some incredible letters from Incandesio, with lots of great questions, and many powerful comments that you guys been posting. Right now, I'm up to my head in preparing the promotional plan for The S.O.N., the artwork, the CD insert info, the last minute changes on the album, and all kinds of stuff that concerns The S.O.N. But I just wanted to drop you guys a quick Cold 40. I dedicate it to the little homie who, unfortunately, was taking up for the fraud shit Filero said.

     In fact, I dedicate this to every hater on the planet. Like T.I. said, "Stay on your job." It's nothing but love on this side, even when I gotta dress you boys up a bit. I hope one day you'll realize that I would never lie on a man, never call someone a liar unless I know he's lying. Everything I said on my response to Filero's interview, was the simple truth. One of Filero's homies, or groupies, or dicksuckers got mad about my response, but what can I tell you, little brother? You're on the wrong side. Now, it's time for the best in the world to dress you up. Consider it an honor.

Another Cold 40

"Houston is torn"


You talk like a killa but I heard it before

get that broom and a mop, bitch, murda the floor,

jumpin on the net like you really about shit

but work fryin fish in a Gilligan's outfit

Slap you on da ass like you work at The Ritz

Have you walkin round the house dry sperm on ya lips

What kind of person is this, with no respect for ya team?

He da boy S.P., he da Mexican King!

if you step in the ring, let'cha plans be abandoned

just act like you here to sing the National Anthem

cause even if you look like you think that you ready

you gettin fucked like you in the backseat of my Chevy

goofy-ass punk, tell the label you rep

they can suck my right nut while they cradle the left

in the Webster's Dictionary under "broke-ass bustaz"

there's a picture of ya crew buyin no-brand mustard

but hold up, fellas, not to question ya hustle

cause ya'll mothafuckas representin the struggle

been 20-plus years that ya songs don't sell

got-damn, son, they hiring at Taco Bell!

nigga put it on my life that the Dope House lives

yellin "Fuck the radio!" this ain't Mo-town bitch

I neva asked to be the greatest, nigga, look what it costed

got pain like a man who wrote a book'n'then lost it

my babies growin up behind a scratched up window

so haters gotta pay me either cash or a dick blow

damn, it's sick bro, the dopest alive

on dat August twenty-first real hope has arrived

you'll hear it on each song, high at my street prom

nigga so hot I hold my dick widda meat tong

weed in my weed bong, deep in a deep thought

I wreck niggaz now dem hoes callin me 3-Pac

mix it with Frank White and gimme till daylight

wishin I could hear Screw keepin the pace right

yeah, but it ain't like, a genie is real

cause I had a 3rd wish still my people was killed

see the evil's instilled in every human that's born

like North against South, even Houston is torn

but if I mention God niggaz switchin the station

well, fuck it then, I'mma save the crickets from Satan.....

lol!                  
Ya'll don't feel me, man.
Los                   

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cold 40

Anonymous said...

So August 21st is the release date for S.O.N? And damn haha los killed it "well fuck it then ima save the crickets from satan"

Guess I'm a cricket, cuz I'm here even tho everyone left

Anonymous said...

I feel u nigga

Clemente Rodriguez II said...

What happened between SPM and Filero?

Clemente Rodriguez II said...

Never mind I just read the earlier blogs. I have a question for S.P.M. Do you keep in contact with Bing and everyone else? Or is the Latino Rap game really segregated?

Anonymous said...

El hijo de norma!! Dropping on 8-21-2012 my boy los wrecking like always !!! Free spm

ejguev0626 said...

Luv Da Cold 40 , Free da SPM much luv from da RGV

Ramon Rincon said...

DAM THATS REAL MY NIGGA FREE SPM JUST BOUGHT A SHIRT N WORE IT TO THA CUSTOM CAR N BULLY SHOW

APatientFan said...

I was thinkin da same when he had said august 21 but man he was feelin this cold forty bet he was actin like them boys was in dare face

Anonymous said...

SHOWIN LOVE TO U SPMEXICAN KING ALL DA WAY FRM ATLANTA GEORGIA S.O.N

Anonymous said...

TROUBLES:)

FREE SPM said...

More and more men are being exonerated of wrongful convictions in Texas due to DNA evidence. Mark Strassmann reports on why this is happening and how the exonerated men are getting together.

i just SAW DIS POST ON YOUTUBE FROM CBS CHECK IT OUT INCANDESIO FRM GABY MAYBE SPM COULD GET DA SAME JUSTICE

Anonymous said...

Always on the move . Thats he the sp the Mexican king !!!

Incandesio said...

FREE SPM: Thank you, I will check that out!

Untouchable said...

Where did yall get August 21st from?

Anonymous said...

Did spm really say lol?

Anonymous said...

FREE THE MEXICAN KING...3PAC...THE MEXICAN...EL COYOTE...THE WETBACK...SOUTH PARK MOJADO...LOS...LOS EL MEXICANO...CHARLIE BROWN...THE CRACK CHILD...LOS KEVORKIAN...MEAN JOE GREEN...THE CRACK FLIPPA...THE PURIST...SOUTH PARK MEX...S.P.MEX...S.P.M...CARLOS COY
thats all i remember

mauricio said...

haha 3Pac!

FREE SPM said...

thank u incandesio SO WAT U TINK BOUT THE POST COULD SPM GET HIS CASE REVIEWED

Incandesio said...

FREE SPM: That video is about what's happening in Dallas, however, I do believe that the same thing could happen in Houston, we just need to keep writing, keep getting the word out there.
It's very encouraging to see a DA working so hard to review cases, I think they said they were looking at 200!

Meskinkid said...

http://www.patlykos.com/forms/contact-pat/

Would this be a good way to write to pat about carlos?

Incandesio said...

Meskinkid: I don't generally see Email used a lot for successful campaigns like this, because it's so easy to fake and so easy to ignore.
If you do choose to use it, please make sure you take the time to write a good letter. That way you won't look like a bot or an email bomb.

beanieman said...

MANN!! That cold 40 is SICK!!! Can't wait for the S.O.N. to come out. They can't stop EL COYOTE!! FREE SPM!!!

salvadorboy13 said...

where are people getting the S.O.N release date from?

Anonymous said...

Salvadorboy13 read the Fuckin cold 40 pay attention on August twentyfirst real hope has arrived each song ....ect plus Juan gotti posted a letter on phasebook say that sp will drop s.o.n. on 8-21-2012 so put in yo calender bro make sure u get it . Free spm I'm getting 3 copys LOL

Anonymous said...

Man I swear it fucking feels good to see this all I got to say to this is about fucking time its been a while its been a long time since he came out with a cold 40 this hard can't wait to buy he's cd i really can't..much love SPM all the way from Fl..

Unknown said...

Bad ass freestyle got to find a phat ass beat for dis Cold 40! WAssup Free SPM don't just whisper it shout it!!!!

Unknown said...

Bad ass freestyle got to find a phat ass beat for dis Cold 40! WAssup Free SPM don't just whisper it shout it!!!!

Unknown said...

R u telling me that this girl was coached by da wiked witch bitch n all of this wuz d only evidence? In this age of the Mutha Fuckin CSI. So. Wat ever happened to dis kid. She prolly a rat r whore. Because if anything I prolly wouldn't. Know if I was dreaming either Huhbra

Unknown said...

Hey check out my blog watdafukis really goin on?

RayZar863 said...

Real g shit! #FREESPM

Anonymous said...

Mann That was cold. U keep schooling Il keep listening and learning. I ain't going no where homie.

ivan817 said...

Mayne haha SPM wrecks on these BOYS! it should be an honor for these fools to get dissed by SP shit id be happy if I was them. The ones that hate are just fans in denial. just found out about this website much love keep doing ur thing. Its 4 in the morning and reading these letters, SPM's words just makes me want to be a better person ha real talk.been jamming out to dope house for about 8 yrs. can't wait for the new album to come out remember, support spmex buy the S.O.N album and fuck bootleggers! free spm!

Anonymous said...

Wait but Lucky Luciano said on FB that " SPM was going to get out in 3 months" is this true¡!!!!! :D # FREESPM

Anonymous said...

i love spm he is the most realist nigga i know n i can't wait till he gets out. ftp.

ese creeper said...

I fell ya los! only people who look with faith can really see and those who believe in the same lie can only be fools! just like the snake got eve it try to get everyone but who wants to believe in a lie! Ill die for the one who died for me n as of the other one ive seen hell for forty days n nights n the snake dont care bout cha it wanna see us suffer while god just wants us to accept him in our lives! los faith as small as a little seed can move mountains trust in god that your mountain will crumble 2 rubble!