Updated Thursdays

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Responses

I was hoping, really hoping to get a good disagreement from the commenter on SPM Responds (Part 6). I crave disagreement, because it gives me a chance to see if what I believe holds up against criticism. Unfortunately, all I got was some big talk and a crack about my glasses. For the record, y’all, I LIKE my glasses. Yeah, they look like bug eyes, but they work. So fuck you if you don’t respect the glasses.

Anyway, I want to take a minute to dissect this argument, weak though it may be, show you how it’s put together, and how it could be answered.

40oztat said...

S.p.m is a bonafide child molester and that's the facts..its the reason he pays texas syndicate for protection and is also in "protective custody"...the real story is said by filero and it was all real...south park molester ( whom ain't even from southpark) is the real "fake" all the real dudes who know...know!

Let’s take a look at this in pieces:

1.      S.p.m is a bonafide child molester and that's the facts

Stating something as a fact does not, in fact, make it a fact. A fact is a truth known by actual experience or observation. He is trying to establish Coy’s guilt using the same method as the D.A.’s office: “Because I say so.” Knowing what I do about the Harris County D.A.’s office under Chuck Rosenthal I’m willing to allow 40oztat quite a bit more credibility; but it’s still not enough for me to concede this ‘fact’. He accepts it as truth, because that’s what the court told him, and he wants me to accept it, too.

So let’s ask this question: why is it a fact? Is it because Coy was convicted? We know that a conviction in Texas isn’t proof of anything; we can point to George Rodriguez, Timothy Cole, Dale Duke, etc etc. Is it because the cops said so? The D.A.? The little girl who was being pumped full of a powerful hallucinogenic medication? Ask for answerable specifics.

2.      Pays for protection, ain’t from southpark, he’s a fake and all the real dudes know it.

The rest of this is all filler; maybe 40oztat does the books for the Texas Syndicate, and can offer some proof, but I’m guessing not. He claims that SPM is not from South Park. He supports these claims with the assertion that if you don’t believe him, you aren’t a ‘real dude.’ This is like Rolando Rodriguez saying that since he’s a father, and he doesn’t support the ‘Free SPM’ movement, no other father should either.

For what it's worth I make no claims to fatherhood, realness, or being a dude. I’m interested in the justice of the trial, the credibility of the state’s proof, and not the approval of random internet badasses.



40oztat said...

Leave yo address so I can talk to you face to face internet shit talker..I know the families who have been affected by this piece of shit so fuck you and wikipidia see me on the streets homie...HTX Records/S.P.C bitch!!!

1.      Internet shit talker

It’s an easy accusation to make; he could just as easily have called me a dumbass, or a fag. He’s trying to establish my moral inferiority so that instead of arguing the facts, I will start to argue my credibility.

Am I an internet shit talker? Well, I’ve talked a little bit of shit about the HPD, Chuck Rosenthal, the D.A.’s under his command, and the Texas Criminal Justice System. I support the shit I talk with documents outlining their failures and misbehavior. 40oztat, do you really want to defend these people? Is that really the side of the argument you want to find yourself on?

2.      I know the families who have been affected by this piece of shit so fuck you



An attempt at personalization, establishing his rage as righteous and heart-felt. Maybe he knows families that were involved in the case, maybe he doesn’t; anyone could claim to have inside knowledge of the people involved. I don’t, but it would be a very simple way to prop up my arguments



I’d rather use the court documents I’ve gathered, and build my case on verifiable evidence instead of making claims I can’t back up.



3.      fuck you and wikipidia



Seriously? What did Wikipedia ever do to you?



4.      see me on the streets homie...HTX Records/S.P.C bitch!!!

An implied threat. This has nothing to do with the veracity of my case, it’s all emotional. Like a kamikaze pilot, in lieu of convincing facts, he’s willing to use his body (or mine) to make his point. Admirable conviction but it’s not going to help me further my case, so I decline.

40oztat said...

I lived in fifth ward fo a year so ima call my self the 5th ward beaner..fuckin lames y'all don't know shit cuzz y'all sit behind computers do real reserch and talk to tha folks who is out here livin and dying behind bullshit beef and real gangsta shit gettin drug charges and gang jackets google me 40oztat and find out who I be fuckin squares and to jthis FAG wit the glasses life is a trip we WILL run into one another then please do me a favor and beg to god to help you 40 out bitch!!!

Oh, there’s the fag comment. Again, this centers around my lack of street cred, rather than the reliability of the information I provide. I have never claimed to be cool; I don’t know shit about the streets. I am a certified bookworm, a word nerd. I have always been up front about that.

But again, my proclivities are not the focus here. I deal with court documents, statements from the prosecutors, the expert witnesses paid by the state, and I’m telling you that that what they did was fucked up. I don’t have to be in the streets to stand up and say that the system got it wrong.

This guy posted because he didn’t like what Carlos Coy said about Filero; I can understand that. I don’t like the shit I hear said about Coy. But instead of responding emotionally, irrationally, I’m trying to use what I know to change the situation.

Next time you’re faced with someone who sounds like this guy, take a deep breath and really consider their argument; pick it apart in your brain, and respond calmly. There is no way to establish who the realest dude in the room is, but we can absolutely lay down our case with care, systematically addressing each claim using the facts we have available.

Each battle is a small step in the right direction; whether we manage to convince the 40oztats of the world or not, we’re establishing our right to win the war.

40 comments:

TwoEightTen said...

Yupp searched him..apparently hes a shitty "rapper" and is with filero who apparently gave a shout out saying free SPM after he dissed him and dopehouse.

humbertotav said...

Let them haters hate its probly not the last or first I've heard of dumd asses saying shit bout c.coy what the hell like beesh is really going to hang around a guilty dude and risk his career I think all the real peoples in c.coys life are the only ones who know his innocence everyone else could just easly judge over bs news clips or internet blogs I m down for justice n the spm movement

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about him or any other individual who makes a threat on the internet. There is a saying in the streets "Those who know don't talk, and those who talk don't know."

Basically it's all bark from a guy attempting to defend his friend. The facts are all there for hi
s reading pleasure.

I like how you broke it down into pieces and destroyed his argument with facts.

-Mario

Anonymous said...

Once again FACTS make good arguments. Good job incandencio.

Anonymous said...

d town 214 Chiefin On Good
free SPM

Mr.Narro said...

That dude sucks! yea like he" knows the family that like to lie" and that are in bad situation lmaol they got what they want from carlos locked up and money smh....Carlos is in a bad situation and there must be justice in front of the line that way carlos can get his new trial! Haters will hate and all ways be haters! If he says he real then he wouldn't be talking shit like this! real recognize real and that a fact right there! Keep doing or research and work and we back you up although ur doing a good job. FREE SPM

Anonymous said...

Lazy Menace..?

Anonymous said...

Fuck filero, and 40oztat can't rap for shit.. FREE SPM

SouthParkmex713 said...

If this Guy Reads this POST/REPLY he wont understand , because of his lack of intelligence.. FREE SPM by the way , Fuck this Ignorant guy

martin (OCM) said...

we have a name for a person like that...... BITCH NIGGA fuck him and filero reppin #freespm all day everyday

Anonymous said...

FUCK 40OZTAT...LO MATO A LA VERGA...FREE SPM

Incandesio said...

I really appreciate the support, everyone. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

U badass incandesio keep up the good work that's just the fact

Anonymous said...

THE TRUTH WILL SET SPM FREE, WE JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT. EVERYONE WHO TALKS DOWN ON CARLOS IS JUST HATING SO JUST IGNORE THEM. 40OZ KNOWS HE IS NOT A GOOD RAPPER CHECK HIS VIDS ON YOUTUBE N THEY DISABLED FOR RATING N COMMENTS,SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT HIM. INCANDESIO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, EVERYONE APPRECIATES IT. FREE CARLOS COY!!

Bird said...

Free S.P.Mex Dope House WILL stay alive

Anonymous said...

SPM ima break u out of prison just waite

Anonymous said...

Fuck 40oztat and that bitch nigga filero dope house 4 life free spm mr malone said so yall two fake ass wanna rappers you weren't shit till Spm got your names put out there then you turn around and diss him fuck off filero and 40oztat eat a dick up and if you got beef with me come to da 210 come get your ass buried 6ft under

mr malone said...

Free spm

Anonymous said...

Carlos coy buried in the gov. Bars for Scandelous woman.
Didn't god make them to strike down your heel?


Filero - your weak and even before spm stated to help your shitty lyrics in hustle town I been knowing he helped your weak ass you can't rap for shit and iif Carlos would had bought me a forty ounce and a grand i can live with that. Punk ass 40 ounce of shit can come to California with all that banging niggas dyng for that shit over here watch to mouth nigga you fucking with a legend a motherfucking top rank rapper next to big next to PAC real rap even that weak nogga eminem got sik shit don't lie be truthful with your selves spm can be free if we try I been sending letters I been putting work. Goodby and yeah filero come thru California we show you know love I put ur video up at my kick back and white girls I repeat white girls were saying you need to get of spms dick bitch . Aha I was as surprised as u lil rich white bitches know who sp is . Free Carlos coy

beanieman said...

"It's not your fault...you were raised to like the smell of shit. Us playas...we like the smell of roses." FREE SPM!!! Thank you for what you're doing with this site. I been an SPM fan for a long time and appreciate it. Keep it up homie!

ELchapoGUZMAN82 said...

Fuck 40ozfag! Free tha mojado!!

Julio said...

GOOD WORK INCANDENSIO... FIRST OF ALL... DOPE HOUSE FOR LIFE ... ALL NIGGAS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT SPM WISH DEY COULD MAKE IT LIKE HIM DEY WISH TO B LIKE HIM TO RAP LIKE HIM..BUT GUESS WHAT DEY NEVER WILL CUS SPM WAS BORN WITH DAT GIFT SO HATING ASS NIGGAS GET OFF SPM NUTTS... WE ALL KNW FILERO IS BITCH NIGGA AND THAN NIGGA 40 iS his lady..lol FUKEN WANA B RAPPERS AND SHIT... SPM WILL ALWAYS B DA BEST OF ALL TIMES... OR TELL ME WHY THERES SO MANY FAKE RAPPERS DAT HATE ON HIM... FREE SPM.. SO NIGGAS QUIT HATIN LIKE DA REST CUS SPM WILL ALWAYS B THE MUTHAFKEN BEST...

Julio said...

GOOD WORK INCANDENSIO... FIRST OF ALL... DOPE HOUSE FOR LIFE ... ALL NIGGAS THAT TALK SHIT ABOUT SPM WISH DEY COULD MAKE IT LIKE HIM DEY WISH TO B LIKE HIM TO RAP LIKE HIM..BUT GUESS WHAT DEY NEVER WILL CUS SPM WAS BORN WITH DAT GIFT SO HATING ASS NIGGAS GET OFF SPM NUTTS... WE ALL KNW FILERO IS BITCH NIGGA AND THAN NIGGA 40 iS his lady..lol FUKEN WANA B RAPPERS AND SHIT... SPM WILL ALWAYS B DA BEST OF ALL TIMES... OR TELL ME WHY THERES SO MANY FAKE RAPPERS DAT HATE ON HIM... FREE SPM.. SO NIGGAS QUIT HATIN LIKE DA REST CUS SPM WILL ALWAYS B THE MUTHAFKEN BEST...

Anonymous said...

I heard spm was murdered in prison by a prison gang. Has anybody heard the same news recently. Today is 05/28/2012

Incandesio said...

I heard that trying to spread rumors means you're a fucking moron. Knock it off.

Martinez13 said...

Man fuck spm , yall bitch asses say 40oz tat sucks bitch i wanna see you rap stupid low lives, yall niggas need to grow the fuck up and quit talking shit especially if you dont even know the person, to them little pussy ass niggas saying fuck 40oz no bitch fuck you hoe, shit i bet your little bitch ass is in your moms house still sucking on her saggy old tits hoe! Grow the fuck up and stop blogging get a job wtfuck you think you are a fucking gangster i bet you think you can whoop anyones ass you probably think your all bad and shit but no bitch reality check you just a little bitch thats a fucking internet gangster wannabe hard acting like macho man on the internet hoe!

Incandesio said...

No, actually I think I'll keep blogging. Thanks though!

Anonymous said...

Fuck 40oztat that nigga is a joke that nigga just killed whatever career he thinks he had tell that nigga to pull out that rope and just hang himself going up and trying to diss spm in Texas is suicide nigga ...Dope sells itself bitch that's y this niggas shit is not getting sold

theduce said...

you don't have to be a rapper to realize that the no name nigga can't rap for shit. bitch ass nigga saying people are talking shit, u damn right pussy ass fake. what do u expect? bitches take their time to come to this hater free website just to talk shit well fuck u and the other hoes. Who decided to take time out their day, typed the name of the site which is dedicated to SP, and then typed an idiotic comment????? u did u fucking idiot. so who's the hater??? you're a joke. no name nigga just murdered his own sorry ass rap career he even knows it. And for that crack head filero shit even the niggas that used to fuck with him realize how much of a fake he is so they left that fake in the past, some might still kick it but don't trust him worth a shit. Even some of his old partners are starting to realize how phony he is it goes beyond the SPM thing. villain doesn't trust his as14 anymore and Uno has Filero's ass on check. FREE SPM!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin this mayne any publicity is good fa me fuck all y'all and I heard incandesio and carlos are lovers they send each other butt nakeds threw kites 40oztat said so! And to all you bitch ass molester supporters I will be at TocBar in downtown Houston 10/14/12 for tha real HTown OG's movement Free lil Bing, OG Sambow and Balazo concert bought to you by HTX Records....Fanboy tou can come too..interveiw me face to face! Then we will see who really fake...too all y'all on here I would like to say kiss my ass and meet me anywhere if you feel that sore about what I said about that molester...Free lil Bing, Free Sambow and Balazo...the truth is about to be exposed, just wait...and Incandasio you fuckin fag...it looks like you were a loner in highschool with no girlfriend...sorry shit didn't change fo you...it must suck to be you...there are some real dudes locked up in the pen that might need some authenic reporter doin somethin fo them in tha outside...I'm here to report you ain't it cuzz! 40oztat out! Screwed Up Coalition BABY!!! Southeast Htown till I die~

Anonymous said...

Oh by tha way thanks fanboy I'm becoming more popular thanks to your so called report...great job! Lol Me and Villian is havin fun wit this...tell Carlos I said Happy Bday...lol! 40oztat out!!!! S.P.C/HTX/S.UC the truth is about to be exposed via "those who know"..."My third wife, ain't even born yet"-SPM

Incandesio said...

Sadly, I've never had a girlfriend; not even one. It's quite tragic, really.

Anonymous said...

Fyi I disabled the commets from my youtube page cuzz I gives a fuck what y'all think about me and I know I will touch nerves not lettin bitch ass niggas say anything about tha Molester on my shit..I'm world renound thanks to www.locallivehouston.com Optimoradio.com san antoino can kiss my ass in the pen houstone. Run shit for all of Texas...I crack horns so the texas syndacate remark is pretty funny to me cuzz I know and they know...real syreet dudes know who I am all you "FANS" can kiss my ass As far as Cali! Cali boys got lots of love fo me ask them boys from SouthCentral..I lived there! I'm love in Japan, australia, england, sout africa, finland,germany canada and a lot mo countries to be named thanks to my boy optimo ram south park coalition is and willj always be the foundation to texas rap my boy KRino is the true father of gangsta rap of houston not the molester so ge4tcha facts str8...40 out I'm done wit this blog...by the way ya glasses make you look like a dick blower...change them fanboy! 40oztat

Anonymous said...

I understand that u are trying to gain fame by talking all this shit but calm down. you're trying to make urself self seem bigger than what u really are. I get that u hate SPM because u believe he's guilty and u also hate the fans that support him. But if ure as bad as u say u are why dont u diss some of the rappers that support SPM,its a long list? ive heard so many tracks from all over especially from Houston of rappers supporting SPM. Why not diss some of them? After all they are supporting a "guilty" man. If ure trying to gain fame that's how u would achieve your goal. And maybe people would take u seriously. On a side note u say Bing's name but according to SPm while he and Bing were locked up in the same jail he showed SPm respect. What do u have to say to that?

Anonymous said...

When talent can't get you to the top,I guess you have to resort to talking shit.

Anonymous said...

Haters gonna hate. How does it feel that the only reason people know who you are is because you talked shit about SPM on a blog site? How does it feel that despite the bullshit charges SPM has more fans and has sold more album than you ever will? Must suck.

Anonymous said...

Firstof all to all them bitchass niggas hatin on that 210 tone city fuck ya hoes! free spm g status mothafuckas talk all that bitchass gossip about tha taxa spm I got love 4 Texas and I rep that tango orejon 210 I been to tdc tha mothafuckin jungle...in g5 closed custody ain't no motha fuckin ts makin spm pay tango blast knows wut it is so. certified that real g note fuck them haters straight san anto reppin ! stand alone tx one city deep free Carlos coy.....if any one is fuck up bout this g note then b sure to ask 4 my address...!

Anonymous said...

I stay in Waco Texas the east side 40ozfag if you. Wanna come test yourself puro zeta filero and you both can eat a big hot bowl of dicks lol

Anonymous said...

Not from south park is that why dj screw knew wasup bet 40oz dreams of chillin/rappin with the legend screw haa spm from south park ask s.u.c

Unknown said...

As for Filero he was mostly dissing the Dope House way of practicing business I can say now that I have gotten to know SPM and Filero that I understand why they fight only to always stay brothers, that is why you never see any of the dope house family get involved because they to know what really goes on when Los and Filero are at it. They will always be friends.No matter if money gets in the way Again culture plays a big part in this.