Updated Thursdays

Sunday, January 15, 2012

SPM Responds (Part 3)



…I want to talk to you about your letter, and how you took on some of the things written in the article called “South Park Monster” by John Nova Lomax.


            When I was going to court, there was always this fat dude sitting where the public sits to listen to trials. He was eight notches past ugly, hairy in the face with glasses that only added insult to injury. He was usually the first person to sit in the benches and I often nodded to him as a greeting. He always gave a friendly nod back.
 

            Little did I know that this was the owner of the Houston Press, a wildly popular newspaper that was free to the public. I actually attended the Houston Press Music Awards at a restaurant in Houston two years before. I won six awards, which was more than any artist to date. Each time I won, I thanked different people and made a few wisecracks as I’ve been known to do.
 

But no one at Dope house had any sense to say, “Hey, Carlos, make sure to thank John Lomax since he owns this paper, and set this show up.” I didn’t even realize some fat, ugly dude was in the audience getting angrier and angrier at my failure to recognize him. By the time I won my fifth and sixth award, I was thanking the fucking waiters who were bringing me my ice cold Coronas. Sadly, and unknowingly, I walked out the door and into my limousine without even shaking the dude’s hand.

            I continued to blow the fuck up in Houston and, at times, wondered why the Houston Press never gave me a front cover. They did for other bullshit bands, so why not me– the dude that swept their award show. By-the-way, I still have all these awards.

           
            When I found out about the “South Park Monster” article, it all became clear. I finally got my front cover, but the fat bitch gave it to me as the foe he had become. I doubt he has written a more complex article to this day.

            The cover was a huge, colorful image of my face, and inside the pupil’s of my eyes was the image of a little girl on a bike. I’m sure it was one of his proudest accomplishments.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

FREE SPM!

joush said...

What a fucken prick.

Fuck that puto!

Free spm!

Anonymous said...

free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos free carlos

Pablo Cabral said...

Fat people get way more offended than regular fit people, FREE SPM!

Essay#FREESPM said...

FREE LOS, 45 YEARS FOR SOMETHING THAT HE DIDN'T DO. FREE THA MEX FCK THA LAWS

addy said...

Love Carlos screw all the haters we gonna prove them bichtes out there tht his not guilty
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spm!!!!

addy said...

Love Carlos screw all the haters we gonna prove them bichtes out there tht his not guilty
Freeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spm!!!!

VICTOR CRUZ said...

FUK DIS LEVAS! LIKE S.P.M SAID THE MORE THEY HATE THE MORE STRONGER YOU GET!FREE S.P.M

ese creeper said...

this aint right they're trying to stop our people from becoming to strong ! they know that one man can make the real difference because if a man helps out all our people out we will become to strong and they wont be able to stop us no matter what! and los is the type of man that was going to help out all the people that deserved help and the ones who where actually going to do something right for all of us! and help out the movement! we can be like cesar chavez but instead of in the fields on our music voicing our people right n showin all the young people that they can to become anything they want not just a gang banger drug dealing no good for nothing u know what i mean! if there wasnt envy hate greed and all these things our people could grow in numerous ways not just in music we can to have a president one day! our next generations can be the ones who make diffrences in our world fukk a nation the whole hemisphere! we can have judges who would be human n not these fukkin bastards who do what they tell them to! we need people with hearts who wouldnt dend an innocent man to jail yet alone 45 yrs! i wish that everyone could think like that because if we would all think a little like that thats where it starts from a state of mind! just like they had us in a state of mind where its agangtsa nation thuged out was the thing to be! so thats what we are! but our kids can be better than that! I have 2 bois that I know i dont want them to do what i did! spread the word think alike send positive messages n word of mouth will be the motor to the movement!get at me incandesio i need to send los a letter! esecreeps@hotmail.com