Updated Thursdays

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Letter to Pat Lykos 12


The Honorable Patricia R. Lykos
1201 Franklin, Suite 600
Houston, Texas 77002-1923


Ma’am,

I’m writing today about the case of Carlos Coy, #908426.
The more I learn about his case, the more I wish to see justice for him.
Please, reconsider his case and give him a new trial.

Me, my address, blah blah blah.
 

That’s all I’m writing for today’s letter. I believe this letter is just as important and informative as all of the three and four paragraph ones that I’ve written in the past. They don’t have to be flowery, or argumentative, or ‘smart’; they just have to be sent.
Please join me in sending out a letter tomorrow. You can copy this one, or write your own.



I have a long list of subjects that I want to talk about, but these letters are so important; we cannot fail to write; those in power must be continually reminded of our interest in this case, the new information that we find,  our determination to see justice done.


Please, take the time to send a letter to DA Lykos. It can be as long or as short as you feel is necessary. It does not need to be perfectly spelled, grammatically correct, or worded in any particular way. It just needs to get there, to let them know we’re still here.

No comments: