Updated Thursdays

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's on your calendar?

If you follow the blog Facebook page, you may have seen these graphics posted:




It looks like they were created in conjunction with the Free SPM group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/430324587056440/



This is not connected to the blog at all, but if you have any skills or experience with this sort of thing, why not contact the group and offer to help? I would love to see this get off the ground, and I know that y’all would as well. I applaud anyone who wants to get involved in this case, using whatever skills they possess. Many hands make the burden light, etc etc.  https://www.facebook.com/events/330196240468665/

It has been pointed out that Oct 5 is a Sunday, and the courts will be closed. While this is true, if participation is enthusiastic enough, there may be news coverage. I think that putting public pressure on the county would be extremely beneficial, whereas the court employees themselves have little-to-no power over the situation; the point is to be heard by the judicial system, and media coverage may be the most effective route.


If you plan on attending, I also would urge you to be respectful of your surroundings, your fellow protesters and by-standers. I'll try to keep y'all updated if there's any more news.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope whomever it is aquires all the permits necessary. Its a mystery who running it or have I just not read accurately. Either way I'm going to do everything in my power to be there.Courts being closed sucks but the fact that it's on Carlos birthday is cool.

Anonymous said...

Wish I can make it but gotta work and I'm from AZ

Anonymous said...

^^ yeah out of state too , wish I could go. But I do hope its a good turn out

Anonymous said...

When is S.O.N being released im tierd of waiting if i dont get that cd soon i aint helping spm in shit im tierd of waiting i send my letters every month im not asking for stamp money back i, actually trying to spend more by buying his CD but im getting tierd of excuses

Anonymous said...

The Son comes out in 2016. Be patient 2 more years

Anonymous said...

Raza hold on if u a fan u a fan till the end if not fuck u theres a phone call that filero post on you tube spm anonced tjat release date and its sept 30 check it out free spm.and be patient el blaze

Unknown said...

Didt u read d comment below u dumb fuck and it aint no 2016 its sept. 30

Anonymous said...

Damn chill! Are u a real fan or naw???? Hes doing an album from prison, things aint gonna get done as quick as if he was doing it out here. We all itching to buy it but jst chill cuz spm is worth the wait. And u know damn well ur ass aint going nowhere n when s.o.n drop u gonna buy it cuz there aint no other like that south park mojado

Anonymous said...

His music is timeless if he never gets exonerated people will always jam him. Which 14 yrs into his sentence its a reality he's going to serve at at least 22.5 of the 45 yrs

Anonymous said...

im just going to download it or hopefuly som1 i know buys it and lets me burn it

Anonymous said...

Lol damn. Where's the support at?

Anonymous said...

Yeah I it has been a while already. I thought he would be out by now. I hate to say it but I lost all hope...maybe not all,but most.

Anonymous said...

Well obviously those fuck boys ^ aint supporting. That's fine all the true dopehouse family will cop it when it finally does drop....stay up Los.

Anonymous said...

Damn bogus. BUY it! Los' album is worth the money n we gotta support him. Buy this new classic

Anonymous said...

^Fuck u! i didnt mean to offend yo bitch ass thats just how i feel i never said fuck spm fuck the fact that the cd wont come out. It sound like lies to me is all im saying and i wont be showing mutch support like i used to cuz of it is all im saying fuck yall niggas feeling im just expressing my feeling towards the fact that im upset bout the album realise date changing thats what i ment so fuck yall if yall got ur panties in a bunch

Anonymous said...

Its not right that ull show los less support tho jst cuz his albums delayed. I dnt think hes lying either I mean shit happens.At least him n his people r keeping us updated. N no1's mad or got offended its jst that that statement was kinda bogus , a real spm fan wuldnt show less support over a delayed album.

Mike ATX said...

September 30th cant come soon enough. Also NAWF 3 September 16th. Dopehouse 4 Life