Updated Thursdays

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Contest 3

Time for another contest from SPM; my apologies for not posting this earlier. You can see that this was meant to be posted up in June, so the legal letter he mentions has already been posted as 'The Never Ending Letter' parts A, B, and C. As always, you must be 18 to play, and if you don't have a blog account with an email address, that means I can't contact you. The first person to guess correctly will win.

                                                                                                            5/12/2014
Fambo,

            Dang, that last contest was way too easy. Now, I’m beginning to remember that I may have, already, had a verse (or something) that defined “The D.O.P.E.” as the dopest on planet earth. Did I?

            I’m going to have to think of something a little trickier. Still, I congratulate Francisco Perez for being the quickest on the draw, and shooting down the mystery in record-breaking time. You sly devil, you!
            Well, I finally got to writing the legal letter I promised you months ago. I’ve got the rough-draft already done, it’s thirty-two pages long. Now, I just need to type it up and mail it to the one-and-only, Incandesio The Great. That’s her new name (as far as I’m concerned.)

            So, that will be in the mail in about 3 days. Don’t miss it.

            You know, Francisco asked me a few questions after he won the contest. Great questions, by-the-way. His questions gave me the idea that that’s what everyone should do when they win a contest. Francisco asked these questions at the same time he gave his address to Incandesio.
            So, for the next contest, if you win, ask me two or three questions and I’ll answer them in the letter I write you. But, if you don’t mind, share my answers with the rest of SpmAftermath.com. Also, please give me the names of the two additional people you would like me to sign an autograph for.
           
            Again, if you win, as you send your address to Incandesio, ask me two or three questions so my letter to you will be exactly what you want. Also, include the names of the two additional people you’d like me to sign an autographed picture to.

            With that said, how bout we do another contest. Okay, if I bought a pitbull, I’d name him “Scary Loco.” The question is, why would I name him that.
            Hint: If I had a club, I’d name it
            “L.A. SYCO ROC.” lol!

            That was funny. Well, on my next Fam letter I’ll be giving you an update on The S.O.N., and it will be good news. Until then, I’ll leave you in a dark, cold world of doubt and distrust.A world so lonely that you reach out for help only to grab a handful of taunting winds that chill your bones.
(Sorry, I’ve been practicing my somber prose.)

            Well, Fam, it’s always two scoops of love and two tons of loyalty. I’ll write you more in just a bit.

Con Todo Mi Amor,

            Los

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Tha dog shouldn't be messed with and if u do it'll be a Scarry ending

Unknown said...

Because you're pit vicious & you would name him after you Scary Loco=Carlos Coy that's my guess hope I'm right

Unknown said...

Because you're pit vicious & you would name him after yourself Scary Loco=Carlos Coy that's my guess hope I'm right

Unknown said...

Because like a club it would make him a shitfull of money. Idk I'm stumped.

Unknown said...

Cause he likes to Plex.

omar zambrano said...

Because Scary loco can be rearranged too Carlos coy.

Unknown said...

Hmmm Maybe Soo If Carlos Coy Spits Verses So Vicious That Makes Him a Monster-Scary Would Explain The Reason Why He Wants To Name The Pit Bull "Scary Loco"

Unknown said...

scary loco because his pitbull plex past away and this time it be just like plex but scarier and crazy like if he wasn't gone. just coming back greater than before

Unknown said...

Hmmm Maybe Soo If Carlos Coy Spits Verses So Vicious That Makes Him a Monster-Scary Would Explain The Reason Why He Wants To Name The Pit Bull "Scary Loco"

Unknown said...

Scary Loco because if you reorganize the words it'll spell Carlos Coy, same for L.A. SYCO ROC. CARLOS COY!!

Damn, I hope i'm right!!!

Anonymous said...

Damn, I think someone else beat me to it. Lol. Fuck it

eddie said...

Cus you like to watch your dog beat up other dogs at petco

Unknown said...

You would name your dog like that because you found out it matches exactly with your name but in SCRAMBLE or maybe you was playing scramble or something lol. Dang, some think the same way cus we had same answers but congrats to the 1st lucky person that said it 1st lol

Unknown said...

If you mix up the letters, it says Carlos Coy

Unknown said...

If you mix up the letters, it says Carlos Coy

Unknown said...

https://m.facebook.com/groups/430324587056440?message_id=676025389153024&comment_id=676046219150941&notif_t=like&ref=m_notif check it out my people THE DAY OF UNITY Is among us

Anonymous said...

Cause it's the dog that killed moham mitchell Dog Ha my guess.
FreeSPMex...
Anonymous user blah blah blah
Pull another nug from the fat ass dime!

Unknown said...

No winner yet?

Mr.castillo said...

Because thats your alter-ego thats why it also spells your name and "like pit got the heart of a killa"

Unknown said...

I love these contest, I like having the chance to write too One of the best Latino rappers (if not the best) of all time. Sure hope I win next time. Free SPM. Always gonna jam SPMex, even my kids will.