Updated Thursdays

Sunday, October 14, 2012

SPM Responds (Part 9)

9/27/12

Fam,

            I’ve got some questions here that I’d like to answer. I’m way behind on “SPM Responds”, but, as you know, The SON preparations are occupying most of my time. Here are the most voted on questions from last month, then, on my next letter, I’ll get to the ones for this month.

1.)    Would taking a lie detector test help your case?

As far as helping me by law’s standards, I don’t think so. Lie detector results are not permitted as evidence in Texas courtrooms, at least not in my trial. Evidently, some people know how to beat them and on top of that, they’re only 60 to 70 percent accurate, according to how good the person is who’s conducting the test.

            Many DA’s use them to help decide whether they want to prosecute someone. The DA’s in my case never asked that I take a lie detector test, probably because they were afraid I’d pass.

 

            I’ve been represented by many different lawyers, and I’ve always said, “Look, I’m innocent and I’d like to take a lie detector test to show you.” But their answers have always been the same, “We know you’re innocent, don’t worry about that. We’re going to give you 100 percent.”

 

            Still, I want to take the test, just for my own records. As soon as I can get out of High Security, I’m going to try to set the whole thing up. Right now, I can’t be around anyone without being handcuffed. And if I walk out of this building, my feet have to be shackled, too. They got me like Hannibal Lector around this bitch.

 

            The sad part is when I pass the test, these bitch-born, dick-lickin, finger-in-the-boody-ass haters will just say I paid off the lie detector man. lol! That was fun, let me call’em something else: Ol’ goofy, willy foo foo, moose boody-lookin-ass niggaz.

 

2.)    Will Dope House be launching their own website about your case?

We’re reconstructing our website in a major way. Compared to how our site was, the new one will be ten times better. But Incandesio is doing a superior job with her site, and we’re going to keep all-things-legal at spmaftermath.com.

 

            My “SPM Responds” section of her site is where I stay on the subject of my case. I’ve got so, so, so much to show you about my trial. I’m going to literally prove, how according to this girl’s testimony, this crime would have been impossible to commit. I’m going to prove my innocence with the exact testimony that was used to convict me. If we would have caught this during the trial, I wouldn’t be here. That will be coming in the next few letters, using the official court transcripts.

 

            So, no, Dope House Records couldn’t do a better job than Incandesio if we tried. And what makes it so beautiful, is she’s doing this all on her own. She won’t even accept money for the stamps she uses on the letters she mails me.

 

I’ll write you more, soon,

Carlos

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incandesio has provided us fans with more info about spm in the past few months than dopehouse records did in the last 10 years.

Props to her. And FREE SPM

We KNOW youre innocent. I feel bad for all the close minded haters

Anonymous said...

FREE SPM

Anonymous said...

Is there any blogs or websits with storys of men that have been locked up with spm,that can tell us how he is respected in prison?,who or what click he runs with or pays 2 protect him one hint is he said soming about farmers & thats disrespcet 2 da norte but ive seen alot of dopehouse in red lattey so maybe hes with them? Is he in a speshl needs unit or is he with main poplation when hes not in trouble?

Evidence said...

Hi Carlos im curious there were no.peers on your jury. Did your lawyer motion for a mistrial and if he didnt why not?

Anonymous said...

How can i send a letter to spm

Anonymous said...

Free los thanks to incandesio keep every one up to date with his case n all other things much love to yah! N howcan we write him?

Incandesio said...

Anon 11:42:

That's a little out of the scope of this blog, sorry.

Anons 6:28, 4:45:

Thank you! His address is:
Carlos Coy
#1110642
James V. Allred Unit
2101 FM 369 N.
Iowa Park, TX
76367

Anonymous said...

SPM is not paying no one for protection . Im sure he's solo up in there. If he was repin something it would be Houstone Tango Blast. He NEVER SAID farmers he said famas which he was reffering to the mexican mafia , texas syndicate etc.... sets that are in the Texas prisons. On the day of unity song he said "You got Tangos and got famas you got vatos that cry for there mommas , you have soldados that handle there bids , you have people who cant recognize there kids.....

Anonymous said...

Is the s.o.n. coming out anytime soon?

Anonymous said...

How long has spm been in seg. For? Havent heard any late interviews or newer flows from 2012.

Anonymous said...

He'S not tango. He's t.s. O. G. Sambo told me that personally. S. P. Erm fukked over alot of the homies, as well as fukkn lil kids. Hope that bitch stays where he is. Sleep tight you fuckin faggot.

Anonymous said...

^ stop using another niggas name to sound credible ya clown.

Anonymous said...

i agree with the very first post, Incandesio has provided us with more info about SPM than dopehouse records has. So i want to say thank you,Incandeso. with that being said, it makes me wonder why dopehouse records has not been able to provide us with any info regarding SPM. i know they are busy working on the albums but a lil update every now and then wouldn't hurt. After all, spm is dopehouse records.

Anonymous said...

O ok I thought he said framers thanx. I know AB protected john gotti, so thought maybe some click had spm's back since hes not dead & they know he has money

Anonymous said...

Have u ever wrote him n he write back

Anonymous said...

Can Oprah Help SPM if We Sent Her A Letter Explaining HIs Case? FREE South Park Mexican!

Anonymous said...

anybody know spm address ? 2013

Incandesio said...

Anon 3:21:

It's near the top of the blog, right under the picture:

Carlos Coy
#1110642
James V. Allred Unit
2101 FM 369 N.
Iowa Park, TX
76367

Anonymous said...

Yes spm does write his fans back!

Freespm

Anonymous said...

Hey what's up with Carlos when is he going start saying something and re open he's case

Anonymous said...

FREE SPM......100% innocent. ...he has paid for what he has d done....its time for him too be released and start his life over.....14 yrs is enough..FREE HIM.....chinga bling...

Unknown said...

I really doubt that a another race would ask for protection especially a mexican asking a white ..tangos wouldnt allow that ...and then come on the king of dope paying protection lol or juan ramos bowing down to a ab lol if i was 17 when i hit tdcj anyone can f o it its just the point that they fucked spm over because he was going become the first big time mexican texasmadehouston to hit the big doors ....now all you have is ppl in skinny jeans