Updated Thursdays

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

To the kid who knows who he is:




I’m fine, thanks for asking, and I enjoyed your friendly email very much.

You’re defending your dad; that's commendable, honorable. Under normal circumstances, I would have just ignored you, and that would be the end of it. But in the midst of your temper tantrum you wrote this:



…ima tell you one time delete that fucking blog, or I promise you I'll find your deformed ugly duckling looking ass and hunny that's a Fuck promise…



I will not delete this fucking blog. I will not delete one goddamn word.



Your father, who is by all evidence a grown-ass man, chose to comment here. He came into my virtual house and basically shit all over my digital carpet. Go ahead and read over my replies to him. I did not insult him, I did not call him names, and I did not impugn his reputation or skills as a rapper. I dissected what he said and showed that his argument was factually weak and emotional; I did it quietly, and more respectfully than most people would have.



As far as I can tell, he took it like an adult and decided it wasn’t worth his time to come back.



Now, I imagine most people reading this will understand that you were trying to defend your dad; I think they’ll respect that. Here’s what I’m going to do. As you may have noticed, I haven’t mentioned his name one time in this post. Let me explain why. If you Google his rap name, the blog post I wrote using his words comes up near the bottom of the first page. If you leave it alone, I have no reason to ever mention him again. Eventually my page will drop lower and lower on the Google rankings, until it won’t come up on a casual search. I have no control over this, it’s just how Google works.



However, continue to send me letters, continue to threaten me, and I will continue to write about it. Eventually, his name will have more hits on this blog than anywhere else, and whenever someone searches for information about him, this blog’s going to be one of the first things they see. Again, I have no control over this. It’s the magic of fucking Google.



So, the ball is all yours. Take it and go home.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Incandensio whats this all about. If I understood correctly did the son of SPM tell you that.

Incandesio said...

No, it's not SPM's son; this is somthing else entirely...

Anonymous said...

About filero?

Incandesio said...

It's just someone that has no fucking reason to tell me to take the blog down.

Anonymous said...

Smh. idiots i swear. it means there afraid. Keep doing your thing girl

IGTX817 said...

haha bitch made nigga telling u to take the blog down. His daddy comes to the blog writing all that nonsense and know this idiot acting all booty hurt. haha calm down killa!! Free SPM!

Anonymous said...

ejo de papi lol....FREE SPM

Anonymous said...

so this guy is defending his dad haha what a FAG...

APatientFan said...

Yo Mama Got More Heart Than Yo daddys Bitch Ass

Anonymous said...

Why yall fighting over stupid thinqz come on .....when SPM gets out wich i know ill be soon he will speak for himself and like it or not hes qonna be the number one MEXICAN rapper in the whole world that has survive the hate of people that are scare because he has qrown biq since day one so just stop everything... FREE SPM....

Anonymous said...

^^^ its cool and all but u can't expect no reaction from the peeps, the guy is a fucking clown. SPM is the best mexican rapper out there already (shit I think he's the best period). When SPM gets out he's just going to take it to another level. FUck filero and that good for nothing failed rapper and his mijo . Free SPM!!!!!!!!

beanieman said...

Tell em whats up, incandesio!! Don't take any shit from any bitch ass hater!! Motherfucker shouldn't have been talkin shit on a site for SPM. I even looked at a vid of his on youtube and that fool SUX!! There wasn't even any chicks in the vid. It was a damn chorizo fest. FREE SPM!!!

Anonymous said...

Da digatal king this is no dream ......spm.
I can ball in da free I can ball in da cage bitch..spm



Spm is a legend ...praying for his Retrail by fan familia and this girl name incandesio doing her thing amaze by the blog spm already taking it to a whole diffrent level !!!

Anonymous said...

for fuck sake everybody calm down and blow a sweet!! free spm

Anonymous said...

rip dj screw

Anonymous said...

FEE SPM!!