Updated Thursdays

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Weekend Reading 63

The Prison Pensman has a new interview up, with a cinematographer who claims to have some unreleased footage of SPM; no word on when he's planning to release that, but it's an interesting read; check it out here: www.theprisonpensman.blogspot.com



I saw Rasheed at the car show last week, if you haven't heard Twitter@BigSlater yet, watch it now, thank me later:


I also met the inimitable Bert Trevino:


...along with Goldtoes, who I didn't get a picture of. Also, it appears that Dope House had a booth, but I didn't notice it at first because there was no banner:


As you can see they had cds, towels, and a wall of t-shirts, including some from the Last Chair Violinist; for all of you who were thinking that everything would grind to a halt after Arthur Coy's recent legal troubles, it appears that business continues.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So are they going to interview SPM from prison?

Incandesio said...

No, I think this is supposed to be old footage.

Anonymous said...

Do you have an idea of where would they release that footage? I just can't wait haha, never seen SPM perform live except for those 30 second videos on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

Will spm ever want to be in his sons life his son he has with one of accusers jill?