Updated Thursdays

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Weekend Reading 50

Take a minute today to check out this new blog: http://mexicaninfo.blogspot.com/?m=1

Marisol is just getting started, but she's already gathered quite a bite of information about SPM and Dope House; Interviews, news reports, music videos, etc. Please, take a look and leave her a comment! This is a great example of someone putting in effort, all on their own, to support Coy and spread information about his case.

"Always gotta show love to Carlos, his music is a legacy to those of us who lived that lifestyle. His messages have always been clear. Get off the streets, go to school, love your family."

I would love to see more of these sites created, on Blogger, Tumblr anywhere that interests you. Get your opinion out there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Icamdesio I apreciate the support. Im doing my best at bloging. I know I got it in me to make it good. My lifestyle has been wreckless and now it's not. Carlos Coy's music was with me through it all. Im have to do my best to support him and your movememt for justice. Nothing but Love and Respect Marisol Garay

Anonymous said...

FUCK THA LAWZ FUCK THA D.A! FREE THA BIG HOMIE S.P.M, THEY NEEDA LET THAT BOY GO ALREADY!

-$LEEPY L3@n-

senor A said...

respect! appreciate the people that are out there doing something productive to help the man SpM.
this blog is the best thing since spm checked in to the private owned prison. its all politics in my opinion. thank you Incandesio , mari.