Updated Thursdays

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Weekend Reading 30


I introduced myself to Rasheed and Carolyn Rodriguez at the car show last weekend; if you got a card from me and decided to check out the blog, thanks for stopping by!

Dope House had a booth set up and I stopped by to ask about S.O.N. The guys working there said 'November or later'. I know there's a lot of conflicting information out there; somebody in the comments said they called DH and were told July 17.

Bottom line is, nobody seems to fucking know. Carolyn talked about it a few days ago on Twitter, you can see that here: https://twitter.com/#!/medicinegirl

In the meantime, check out Big Slater feat. Rasheed: http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/1025775?song_id=12352140

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but they have been delaying son of Norma since 2009. I think it won't release this year, maybe summer of 2013. 4 years since an spm album I'm going insane.

Anonymous said...

say dopehouse some bitch ass nigga name brandon barron said fuk yall ... i told that nigga go fuk himself ima beat that nigga up 4 yall

martin (OCM) said...

Damn i wanted to go down to the car show but i didnt have the money for gas lol. and that of Son Of Norma... it really is depending of SPM's brothers girl, she refusing to pay people for the work on the albumn so it'll all fall on her.. so says Carolyn on twitter...

Anonymous said...

Now Carolyn is saying Carlos is trying for August 21st. Damn that bitch should just shut up, she is confusing us.

Incandesio said...

She's giving information as she gets it...It's not her fault it keeps changing.

Be patient, it looks like whatever the drop date, Dope House is trying to get up and get the album out this year.

Anonymous said...

I thought there were problems with his brothers wife about paying for the songs?

Anonymous said...

Free my nigga spm imma tx boy myself all day everyday, player keep ya up in there u got plenty of niggas on the street backin you, one day u will be out here wit us all puttin that shit down for real my nigga word stay strong we aint goin no where!!!