Updated Thursdays

Monday, June 13, 2011

Confirmation

I just got off the phone and yes, the Lisa Andrews working with former Coy defense lawyer Chip Lewis is the same Lisa Andrews that helped prosecute him. She asked why I wanted to know, I explained about the blog, and she confirmed that it was she. I asked her how long she had been working with Chip Lewis, and she declined to tell me. I assured her I would not post the phone number or address to their office so I won't.
Now, what does this mean? Coy has had a different lawyer since at least 2007, so I don't think there's any active weirdness happening, it just seems so...coincidental. I mean, what are the odds?
All of Coy's (denied) appeals seem to center around the general ineffectiveness of his defense counsel. Now he's teaming up with the former prosecuting attorney?
Such a strange coincidence. Anyway, I'm going to have to think about this. If you have any opinion, let me know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He was accused beside he Mexican and judged Ellis just look at him like an insect..he probly racist and a stereotype! I'm a fan of his music so he need lawyers from cail or new york! Get Daniel and stark or some one that gonna get him out.